We provide reports updated yearly. The reports are of two types: Market Reports and Benchmark Reports. Please email us or use the contact page for Table of contents and Pricing.
Market Reports: We provide a long term view of major businesses. Each report includes :
A global Outlook and a Regional analysis including a 5 year history and 10 year forecast
- Supply – a listing of nameplate capacities, new builds and shutdowns
- Demand – the markets demand for the business,
- Trade Balance – Import and Export globally using a number of sources
- Operating rates – Bringing together the supply demand and trade to look at production.
- Feedstock – Analysis of feedstock issues
- Drivers – A discussion of the top market drivers
- Five Force Analysis – producer or new entrant view
- Technology Overview – discussing trends and developments
- Up to date Research – developed using primary and secondary research, using PetroChemical Reporter’s database and simple modelling capabilities.
Ask us, we can undertake tailored research to aid with product research and development. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Benchmark Reports: Techno Economics. We provide up to date reports on the major petrochemical processes and those of topical interest. These reports include :
- Review of Conventional Technology – based on an in depth patent review, and other relevant sources
- Technology Developments – it takes many years for processes to proceed from the lab bench to pilot plant to an industrial plant. This section describes the most promising technological developments
- Process Economics /Benchmarking – provides an estimate of the process economics including raw materials, utilities and capital costs.
- Developed using a combination of primary and secondary research, PetroChemical Reporter’s database and feedback from industry.
We have a number of off the shelf reports written for commercially important chemicals we produce Benchmark reports for each of the market reports produced, these may require some time to update. So please ask.
The reports are organised according to value chain, with the Inorganic and Specialty Chemicals combined
Carbon Black, Chlor-Alkali
The technology reports include multiple production processes: